SEO Strategy for Truck Repair Companies
Truck Repair Company SEO Strategies
In this day and age, it’s more important than ever that truck repair companies show up on the main search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If they don’t, then it will be very difficult for potential customers to find them. Search engines are the single most important resource for consumers that are browsing and in need of local services.
Step One - Build Out Website PagesMany contractor websites (and especially those that haven’t kept up with recent trends) only have a small number of pages, often around 5. They may have a Home page, then About Us, Services, Contact Us, and perhaps a couple more specific service pages. While this may seem efficient and to the point, it creates problems when it comes to search engine indexation. You want to pop up in as many different searches as possible, but that’s going to be difficult if you only have a small number of pages to rely on.
Main pages: About, Services, Contact UsSub-pages under Services: Tampa Mobile Truck Repair, Tampa Truck AC Repair, Tampa Truck Maintenance
Then, if your business offers service to multiple cities, you can create separate pages for each separate city. You can do this even if you don’t have separate branches and simply have a large area of operation.
Step Two - Optimize Pages for Your Selected KeywordsHaving a lot of pages is great, but they won’t do you much good unless they’re optimized for search engines. You need to make it easy for search engines to interpret your pages and list them correctly for individual searches. Here are a few of the most important things to keep in mind when working on SEO:
- Separate unique title tags for each page
- H1 tags that repeats the title tags
- Images connected to your main keywords (alt tags)
- Keywords within URLs
- Anchor text in the footer
- XML Sitemap that works with both Bing and Google Webmaster Tools
Step Three - Increase Inbound LinksOnce you’ve got the pages and set up their SEO correctly, you need to focus on inbound links. The more quality inbound links you’ve got, the more eyes will get on your site and the more visitors you will get.
The website that has the MOST quality inbound links wins!
30% of SEO has to do with onsite optimization. The other 70% is with Link Building (offsite optimization.